Thursday, November 13, 2008

3 YEAR STATS!

Here the 3 year stats for my big boy:

Weight: 46 lbs

Height: 42"


So the annual well visit came around again and I just knew that things were not going to go smoothly. Michael is getting older, smarter and much harder to trick... Basically the screaming started the minute we pulled in the parking lot of the doctor's office. It amazed me that he actually remembered the building and what we were there for. We were able to keep him calm in the waiting room since he was distracted by the movie that was playing. Once they called us in, all h-ll broke loose. He cried and screamed until he just about lost his voice and turned as red as a tomato. I felt bad for the doc but she was wonderful and patient. The funny thing is, he cried harder when she was giving him a physical than when he actually got his flu shot.

The ped was very pleased with Michael's progress and even though he's in the 100th percentile for is weight and height for his age she said that Michael is just a really solid kid and not at all overweight.

Nothing makes Mommy happier than knowing my sweet boy is doing well and growing into a strong little man.

Here is my cutie pie

2 comments:

C! said...

Wow he is adorable - what a great "pirate"! I'm so glad to read his 3 year stats too - Gordon is just over 39 inches and is @40 lbs and I get comments all the time about how big he is, but like Michael, he's totally proportional. I haven't had any luck with potty training yet (mostly my fault) and these darn pull ups are getting snug on him - I guess thats one motivation for training him, we're outgrowing the diapers/pull ups! I'm sorry the DR's visit was so traumatic :( Gordon went last week for croup and I think the reason it went so well is that they had moved to a different location and he had no memories associated with it - I hope that holds true for our official 3 year visit in December.
You all have a happy Thanksgiving!

dougnlarry said...

46 lbs! Wow, I thought Bradley was big. But you can tell by looking at him that he's not overweight. Don't let him sit on anyone though. :)