Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday MICHAEL!!!

3 Years ago today at 8:03 pm we were blessed by 8 lbs. 14.4 oz miracle that was you, Michael!
Our lives were changed forever and life has gained so much meaning and love, all thanks to you.
Happy Birthday my Little Man and many, many, many more to come! Grow big, strong, healthy and happy.
I am amazed every day by a vibrant, witty and brilliant person you have become. Listening to you tell stories in your sweet little voices brings me so much joy and laughter. I hold these memories in my heart and hope to remember 30 years from now excatly what your voice sounded like when you were 3. I can go on and on about how much Daddy and I love and adore you but I pretty sure you already know that.

Lots of kisses, hugs and tickles. We love you baby boy!!!



3 Years ago today

Today at 3 years old



You can see lot more pictures at http://www.rebelmikey.com/birthday.htm

No comments: