Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The new TOY has arrived!



Despite my many attempts to try to talk my husband out of it, the new monster TOY is here. Michael is a proud owner of a battery operated ATV. He was very excited to try it but once he realized how fast it can actually go he got a little...concerned. He gave it a "go" few times around the lawn and did very well I might add. I on the other hand kept shutting my eyes in anticipation of the inevitable: crash, fall, scream, etc. Ugh, men and their toys :) I guess I better start getting used to it, my husband just adores things with motors and handle bars...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Motors and Handle bars, besides Fast cars and 4x4's motorcycles is on top of my list.But prioroties change and my life as a Dad will not allow me to indulge on this venture since I have intentions of being around for a long time to teach and watch Michael grow. Too dangerous now a days. But I will introduce him to the various worlds of Motors and Handle Bars.. Hey they are only electric and lots of fun, trust me if I could give that ATV a go I would , but im way to big for it. For now its all his. My next purchace will be an electric Jeep. One step at a time.

Mikes Daddy

Rebecca said...

What a cool toy, I know Benny and Nate would LOVE that ATV...but I can just hear the fighting and screaming now ::shudder:: :P

Tricia said...

Sam would LOVE that toy! Michael looks so cute!!! Tricia