Friday, August 1, 2008

Toddling Around

I love having a toddler, YES you read right, I think this age (2 1/2) is absolutely adorable! I am constantly in awe by new things Michael does, new words he learns and just the bursts of new emotions he's mastered to express. Although most of the time if you ask him "Do you love Mommy and Daddy?" the answer will be "NO" :-), he's is still such a sweet and gentle soul. Every day when he comes out of the Day Care and gets in the car, he gives his father a Huge Hug, brings tears to my eyes every time I see it.
Yesterday we were having a great time playing outside and being silly. I bent down to pick Michael up when he grabbed my face with both hands, stared right into my eyes with this sweet smile and just said "Mommy". I know, I know I am such a sentimental mush...I just can't help myself.

No comments: